I was hugely proud of myself for going out of my comfort zone when it came to contacting a voice actor as I get nervous working on something completely new for the first time as I didn't know what to expect. I feel that I have learnt a huge amount from the experience itself. It also helped to pay for the voice actor as it gave my animation some "value" so it pushed me to work even harder on the project.
Towards the end of the project I did feel as if I struggled with it, I didn't know what to have as a background which threw me for quite a while, and also I wanted to really keep to my original animatic meaning I struggled trying to use N Particles in Maya, and due to me spending so long on that part I didn't have time to theme it more like UPA Animation and in the end it did look odd in my final piece (I will be going back to my animation during the holidays and sorting out parts, as I feel as if it's close to being finished, but I know I can make it better.) I will also be looking into the hand and making it more UPA styled.
Even though I had these problems I was really pleased with my final piece, it was pretty much exactly how I wanted it to look in the end and I was thrilled with my voice actor as I felt it really helped. I also was happy that I had tried out some new techniques for the first time and created an animation that I could say I was really proud of.